Green Training Associates offers two companion courses as part of GTA’s Growth Mindset Virtual Suite.
Here’s the big picture of how Resiliency capabilities fit into the Growth Mindset Virtual Suite:
Smart Business builds a Growth Mindset.
Executives who envision company growth, while rapidly responding to marketplace and economic changes, are “Future Ready”. The business outcome of company growth is reliant on an executive commitment to infusing a growth mindset in every leader and employee by developing emerging capabilities.
Smart Business Executives who invest in Continuous Learning Cultures create a Growth Mindset:
- Clearly articulate organizational goals.
- Cascade goals often and connect macro goals to project goals to employees’ performance goals.
- Execute all efforts with an action-orientation, cross-functional and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Perfectly align goals to talent development strategies for reskilling & upskilling.
- Provide experiences with a laser-like focus on why, when, how plus skills transfer to the job easily.
- Synchronize learning experiences to develop a core set of capabilities and skills.
- Ensure individual, targeted learning experiences with personalized growth maps.
- Develop resiliency, agility and workplace continuity in virtual cultures for rapid responses to progressive and sometimes ambiguous business conditions.
- Create connections for belonging, purpose and meaning for your central mission & vision.
Good growth experiences mean positive impact where employees:
- Perform better = improved productivity, innovation, customer experiences.
- Are more adaptable to move within your company.
- Get promoted.
- Are retained longer.
- Deliver business value = grow revenue, expand margins, optimize efficiency.
GTA’s Growth Mindset Virtual Suite™
We provide the critical capabilities or ‘tools in the toolbox’ for Smart Business. Everyone speaks the same ‘skills language’ and has a common approach for key growth methodologies. We deliver essential courses for your company to thrive. We partner to connect development experiences to business goals to solve a problem, accelerate growth, serve a priority and improve organizational effectiveness.
Manager and All Employee Resiliency Course Overviews
|Managers Leading Resilient, Agile & Productive Teams in a Virtual Culture||This course energizes Team Managers who have an important role to be the glue for your remote teams. Learn more about how to execute your essential role of maintaining and increasing your communication, connection, cadence, and accountability. You will learn manager’s quick tips to coach and manage remote teams and maintain a positive mindset. You will improve productivity and workplace continuity via managerial best practices to lead in a virtual culture, host remote meetings, ensure well-being of employees, increase connections, sense of belonging and identify behaviors of successful remote workers. We talk about leading with a whole-person approach, recognizing the human-side of responding to life and business. Managers learn to be firm and flexible to engage, empower and support your teams during times of accelerated change and unexpected conditions.|
|Resiliency, Agility & Productivity: Practical Actions for Workplace Continuity (all associate)||This course guides you to be firm and flexible in response to the accelerating pace of change and unexpected conditions. The virtual workplace is here now and, going forward will be the standard for many employees. We talk about the human-side of responding to life and business. We encourage you to take a whole-person approach in life and work. Our conversation explores Future Readiness and describes a model of Mindfulness, Learning, Adapting, Growing and Transforming. Resilience is not extraordinary or unattainable, everyone can learn how to navigate by re-framing your mindset, shifting your thinking and forming new habits.|
- Managers Leading Resilient, Agile, and Productive Remote Teams in a Virtual Culture Course
- All Associates’ Version: Resiliency, Agility and Productivity: Practical Actions for Workplace Continuity
Here’s a Resiliency Training Event Handout Green Training Associates to show you a sample of why this course is important to schedule for your company.