We like to think of Sustainability and Green Careers as “Building Green Bridges”. Green Training Associates offers a variety of programs and services to:
- Develop people using training workshops, talent and culture change, coaching and career roadmaps.
- Boost institutions ability to facilitate students’ career preparedness and workforce readiness.
- Progressing Positively
- Build green bridges between employers and institutions to connect our 21st century workforce.
- Students: career roadmaps, strengths coaching, tools and training to explore choices.
- Institutions: Match degrees, green job competencies, occupational titles, eligibility & qualification requirements.
- Cultivating Sustainability and STEM Careers Paths (Orientation)
- Sustainability Simplified Program
- The Sustainable You
- The Green Learning Curve: Behavior Change Strategies
- Sustainability & The Career Advisor’s Role Mini Series: Discovering Sustainability Careers
- Exploring Sustainability Career Pathways
- Landing a Green Job
- Building Green Bridges Strategic Planning Sessions
- Competency-Based Assessment & Employment Paths for Degree
Through benchmarking, we partnered with NJHEPS to conduct an extensive research study and wrote a white paper on Sustainability Career Paths: A Blueprint for NJ Higher Education.
Feel free to complete our Discovery Call form to request our white paper on Sustainability Career Paths: A Blueprint for NJ Higher Education.